The wardrobe is an important piece of furniture in your room, both for the optimization of your storage space and for the aesthetics that this piece of furniture will bring. It is important to make a choice guided by rational criteria such as the size of the room, the capacity required, the person or persons who will use it, etc. Rue du Commerce helps you determine your needs and make the right choice from the range of cabinets.
Determine Your Needs
This is the first question to ask when you want to buy a cabinet. Identifying your needs will determine the majority of the criteria for your final choice.
So, ask yourself the following questions:
- How many people is this cabinet designed for?
- What kind of clothes or clothes do you want to put on: coats, sweaters, suits, dresses, sportswear, sheets, etc.?
- Do you also want to store your shoes and accessories?
- What is the area of your room?
- What is your budget ?
Choose the dimensions of your wardrobe according to the surface of your room, make sure:
- its width fits your wall;
- the height allows a minimum space of 5 cm above the furniture;
- the depth of the cabinet allows you to go round and have sufficient back space if it has any. But the depth must also allow you to easily open the possible hinged doors.
The right dimension of a wardrobe is the one that will allow you to benefit from an optimal storage capacity without cluttering your space. In the same way, the choice is made according to the room in which it is arranged and what you wish to arrange: